Sunday, April 6, 2008

show some home-love



I feel a little embarrassed. We live in this amazing place, which is part of an old workshop in Hackney, and it really is amazing. But every time I look at other people's pictures of their houses on blogs or flickr (particularly in the Scandinavian region) I feel ashamed at how untidy mine is, or how cluttered etc.



It's kind of like when you see someone with a great body and instinctively suck in your belly (a little like I did at the ballet last night). And so... on top of all the other things, I am going to make more of an effort, to keep it looking ace, or make it more so, or at least clean and tidy - you get the point.

So, these pictures here will soon be updated, oh yes...

1 comment:

Bianca said...

what a great place...and don't worry...a place needs to be live-able...