Monday, March 17, 2008

Saipua


I've umm-ed and ah-ed about whether or not this counts as being handmade, but it totally does. Saipua are a shop and florists in Brooklyn, selling seasonal flowers and handmade soap. Their flower arrangements are absolutely beautiful, but it goes beyond that really... it's the whole aesthetic, from the look of the shop (even the open sign!) to the packaging of their soap. Again, I guess it's like my love for Labour and Wait... must photograph that shop!


I couldn't resist this picture of ranunculus. They are very dear to my heart at the moment, and like the rest of the photographs on their site - this one is a beauty.



This link came courtesy of the lovely Small Stump.

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Beautiful floral composition. Oddly enough, what caught my eye was the Luray Caverns banner in the back ground. That's on the circuit of places we vacationed multiple times growing up in Virginia.