Sunday, May 18, 2008

Advice to sink in slowly

"Take time" by Temujin Doran


"Look after your lunch" by Rebecca Cobb

I really like this - Advice to sink in slowly is a project from University College Falmouth (or Falmouth College of Arts when I was there) offering a series of posters designed by recent and established graduates of the college, offering advice for it's future students.

The top poster is really beautiful, and I think there can't really be a person in Falmouth that doesn't appreciate how the pace of life seems to slow down there... it's something I've really missed since moving back to London. But the second one I can especially relate to, having just talked about the ferocity of Cornish seagulls with my family last week. To lose an entire pasty is an embarrassing thing!

No comments: