Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday goodness


These shoes, which I actually purchased myself, but wasn't allowed until my Birthday (ahem - today cough cough). I was alerted to these via Ringo, have a banana, which I have to say is just the most genius name for a blog (and I'm rather liking the blog itself a lot too.)

And how good is this? My mother managed to purchase something from Third Drawer Down without any prompt! I know... who'd a thought? Anyway, she picked out a set of hand silk-screened pillow cases 'All You Need in Life' by Lilli Hartmann.

According to Lilli all you need in life is:

a roof over your head
an apple tree in each direction of the sky
a sheep to make you warm
a chicken for the eggs, obviously
a monkey to make you laugh
a ghost to make you cry
and finally
two horny bears

Birthdays rule x

No comments: